Carbon Markets Americas is the annual networking event, where major Latin American CDM stakeholders gather to learn about the latest market developments, meet new customers and do business.
It is a must attend event for project hosts, developers, carbon credit buyers, government and municipalities, regional DNA’s, consultants, verifiers, lawyers, carbon brokers and media active in the region.
Where the Latin American carbon markets meet to do business:
- Over 800 high calibre executives from 29 countries have attended to date
- Cutting edge insight from 50 of the industry’s most influential speakers
- Networking opportunities with senior industry decision makers
- Extended exhibition featuring 50+ exhibitors
- High quality content during in-depth technical and business sessions
- Discounted passes available for approved project hosts
Keynote speakers include:
Professor José Goldemberg
Amongst his many achievements, the TIME honoured “Hero of the Environment” served as Brazilian Secretary of State for Science and Technology, Minister of State for Education and Secretary for the Environment of the State of Sí£o Paulo.
Click here to Register for the Conference