Ecosystem Marketplace, an initiative of the non-profit organization Forest Trends, is a leading global source of information on environmental finance, markets, and payments for ecosystem services. As a web-based service, Ecosystem Marketplace publishes newsletters, breaking news, original feature articles, and annual reports about market-based approaches to valuing and financing ecosystem services. We believe that transparency is a hallmark of robust markets and that by providing accessible and trustworthy information on prices, regulation, science, and other market-relevant issues, we can contribute to market growth, catalyze new thinking, and spur the development of new markets and the policies and infrastructure needed to support them. Ecosystem Marketplace is financially supported by a diverse set of organizations including multilateral and bilateral government agencies, private foundations, and corporations involved in banking, investment, and various ecosystem services.
For up-to-date information on environmental markets, sign up for our newsletters.
Freelance writers are welcome to submit expressions of interest to write for EM News.
If you’d like to be notified of future positions as they are announced, please email us at [email protected] with your resume and, if applicable, examples of writing.
1203 19th Street, NW 4th floor, Washington, DC 20036
Editor & General Information | [email protected]
- Stephen Donofrio, Managing Director of Ecosystem Marketplace & Supply Change, Forest Trends | [email protected]
- Charlotte Barber, Strategic Engagement & Business Operations Manager of Ecosystem Marketplace, Forest Trends | [email protected]
- Kate Ellis, Budget and Project Manager of Ecosystem Marketplace & Supply Change, Forest Trends | [email protected]
- Alex Procton, Associate Manager of Data Solutions & Insights of Ecosystem Marketplace, Forest Trends | [email protected]
- Laura Weatherer, Senior Associate of Ecosystem Marketplace & Supply Change, Forest Trends | [email protected]
- Ciro Calderon, Research Analyst of Ecosystem Marketplace & Supply Change, Forest Trends | [email protected]