APX, New Carbon Finance and Ecosystem Marketplace would like to invite you to a complimentary Webinar, The Voluntary Carbon Markets: Current State of Affairs. You may already know that the global voluntary carbon markets continue to experience dramatic growth involving everyone from corporations and project developers to financial services and NGOs. But what’s really going on with these markets and is it time for you to get involved or increase your participation?
This educational event will provide an inside look at some of the latest information on these exciting markets covering topics including:
* Current growth estimates, VER pricing trends, and market predictions
* Emission reduction projects that are creating offsets
* Who is driving demand and why they are buying
* Standards, their role in the markets, utilization, and trends
* Substantiating environmental claims using carbon offsets
* Project offset registries and market infrastructure solutions