Six months before the UN climate conference (COP15) in Copenhagen, the World Business Summit on Climate Change will bring together business with the world's top scientists, economists, civil society, media leaders, government representatives and other leading thinkers to put forward recommendations for the next international framework on climate change.
The Summit will focus on exploring how the next global treaty can be shaped to encourage business action on climate change. Issues on the agenda include, how to:
* Promote investment in R&D and rapid deployment of clean technologies
* Leverage private capital in financing clean energy
* Promote investment in energy efficiency
* Protect the world's carbon sinks
* Make global carbon markets work
* Resolve IPR issues in technology collaboration
* Secure the ability to adapt to the effects of climate change in the most affected regions
Take part in the World Business Summit on Climate Change and influence the framework that will determine the future of your business.