Environmental Finance Publications has produced this senior-level two-day conference to provide you with an up-to-date analysis of the latest developments in policy, economics and financing of biomass and forestry projects, and to help you identify new investment opportunities and risks in these rapidly growing markets.
Key benefits of attending:
• Keynote address by Tim Rollinson, Director General, Forestry Commission of Great Britain; Chairman, Global Partnership on Forest Landscape Restoration
• 30+ top-level industry speakers including Pedro Moura Costa, co-founder and former CEO/Chairman of EcoSecurities.
• Optimize your business opportunities – gain a deep understanding of the current market situation facing forestry and biomass, including carbon finance, so you have all the information you need to maximise investment opportunities as they arise
• Highly interactive programme including roundtables, panel sessions and case studies – put your pressing questions to the panellists and debate the issues that are most important to you and your business
• Network with the key players in forestry and biomass – meet and do business with project developers, forestry owners, financiers/investors and other key players in forestry and biomass
• Special offers – 10% registration discount and a free webinar – all paid-up conference delegates can attend Environmental Finance Publications’ Financing Sustainable Forestry & Biomass webinar on 28 April totally free of charge (worth £129).
To claim your 10% registration discount and free webinar, please quote Promotional Code FBS10/ECO/10WEBINAR
For more information about the conference and to register, please click here