This topical conference, the eighth in a highly successful series, will provide an invaluable update on all the major developments shaping the fast-moving markets in carbon credits and allowances.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Preparing for Phase II of the EU Emissions
• Voluntary vs mandatory carbon markets
• What buyers expect; what sellers want
• Where next for carbon prices?
• Improving the Clean Development Mechanism
• What’s happening in the US and Japan
• Outlook for the Kyoto regime beyond 2012
• Carbon finance and forestry