Despite the global economic downturn, the carbon market maintains a relative stable development. Due to the uncertainty for the carbon market post 2012, some primary market (developing countries) players are on the fence, waiting for the clear signals from policy makers. Undoubtedly the COP15 will bring great influence on the CERs market.
The 3rd Annual Carbon Trade China 2010 is China’s largest carbon conference with past 2-year successful experience.
- Keeping closing attention to COP 15 and Bringing out first-hand information
- Learning about carbon emission reductions plans in EU, China and USA after COP 15
- Serving as the great platform for industry practitioners to discuss about next-step action after COP 15
- Sourcing for new CDM projects from new areas like building, transport, agriculture and solar energy, etc
- Attracting expectedly around 500 decision makers in carbon related industry from China and around the region
- Providing one-stop solution for policy makers, CDM project owners and developers, final buyers from different industries, international and local financial institutions and others
Click here to Register for the event
Click here for the Agenda