Entitled Building the Climate Change Regime: Survey and Analysis of Approaches, the paper shows that a menu of options is available for scaling up action on the part of national governments and designing a climate regime capable of delivering adequate mitigation action. The World Resources Institute (WRI) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) cordially invite you to launch events in Dublin and Washington D.C.
Washington D.C. launch: World Resources Institute, 10 G St. NE, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20002
Monday October 24, 2011
1:00 pm —3:00 pm ET
· Amy Fraenkel, Regional Director, UNEP Regional Office for North America
· Noel Casserly, Climate Change Policy, Department of Environment, Community and Local Government, Government of Ireland
· Jennifer Morgan, Director, Climate and Energy Program, World Resources Institute
· Remi Moncel, Associate, Climate and Energy Program, World Resources Institute
· Other commentators invited
RSVP to: Kevin McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday, October 21 2011.
Details to join the event remotely will be provided next week