Ecosystems contribute to the needs and demands of modern societies in multiple ways including cultural, economic, environmental, institutional and social aspects. The nature of ecosystems demands for special arrangement of institutions and markets, including property rights, global and local governance, public involvement and information provision and access. The conference aims to capture a broad and integrated analysis of the issues related to ecosystem services. The Major themes are but not limited to:
- Valuation of Ecosystem Services
- Market Mechanisms for Ecosystem Services
- Institutional Arrangement for Ecosystem Services
- Land Tenure Reform and Supply of Ecosystem Services
- Role of Ecosystem Services in Green Economy
The Conference will be held at Zhejiang Agriculture and Forestry University and Qian Wang Hotel.
Read more about the event here.