Forestry, Biomass & Sustainability 2011 – London, 12 & 13 May
Investment opportunities and carbon reductions
Dexter House, Royal Mint Court, London EC3
This promises to be an important year for the forestry sector internationally, and particularly for forestry finance initiatives. The UN has declared 2011 to be the International Year of Forests and the recent UN Climate Change conference in Cancun has given the green light to efforts to award carbon credits to REDD projects in developing countries.
Attend the 2nd Annual Forestry, Biomass & Sustainability conference for a full update on – and analysis of – the developments in policy, economics and financing of biomass and forestry projects, and to identify new investment opportunities and risks in these rapidly growing markets.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• 30+ top-level panellists and speakers from industry and government
• Optimise your business opportunities – gain a deep understanding of the current market situation facing forestry and biomass, including carbon finance, so you have all the information you need to maximise investment opportunities as they arise
• Network with the key players in forestry and biomass – meet and do business with project developers, forestry owners and financiers/investor and other key players in forestry and biomass
• Highly interactive format – put your pressing questions to the panellists and debate the issues that are most important to you and your business
• Early registration discount – to claim 10% discount register by 8 April
• 3-for-2 offer – bring your team – register two delegates and a third attends free
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Energy/power companies, both fossil-fuel based and renewables
companies investing in carbon, renewables, biomass etc
Financial institutions: private equity, venture capital companies,
banks, brokers, exchanges, pension funds, hedge funds, family offices
Policy makers: governments, regulatory bodies
Industry associations, NGOs, foundations, think thanks
HOW TO BOOK:
Online by selecting one of the Available Packages below – please note that if you are redeeming a Promo Code to claim a discount you should select the Standard Rate package.
All major credit and debit cards accepted. If you wish to pay by bank transfer or cheque
please continue with your online order and select the ‘request invoice’ option at the checkout.
Email your details to [email protected]
Telephone +44 (0)20 7251 9151
Fax +44 (0)20 7251 9161