The CarbonNeutral Company is recruiting for four internship positions in its business development, sales and marketing teams, based in Kings Cross London and starting in August.
Established in 1997, we work with over 500 clients in 32 countries to measure and substantially reduce their carbon footprints. To achieve that, and depending on the precise brief, in-house teams run emissions assessments, source and provide carbon offsets, and design staff/customer engagement programmes.
These roles will include the following activities, to be determined by the projects on which the respective teams are working:
- Campaign research – competitive landscape review, trade reports, collection of proof points to support proposition development
- Events – research, promotion, follow-up and logistics
- Assist with the production of sales materials to support campaigns
- Collate information and write market intelligence reports to help inform campaign planning
- Monitor social media
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and tender-support documentation
- Update CRM system
- Proof read copy
The ideal candidate for this role will exhibit:
- Fluent English, with excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Good investigative skills and natural curiosity
- Good commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Solid reporting abilities
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint computer skills
- A positive ’can-do’ attitude
A knowledge of climate change industry is not essential but would be beneficial.
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 9am – 6pm with 1 hour for lunch
Holidays: 1 day off for each month of the internship
Expenses: Weekly expenses up to £60 to the role holder
Please send a CV of no more than 2 sides of A4 and a brief covering letter explaining why you are suited to this internship. Please email to email@example.com before 14 July 2011.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for interview at our Kings Cross office at the end of July.