- At least 3-7 years experience working on assurance engagements over greenhouse and energy data reported in accordance with the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act 2008
- Chartered accounting or equivalent qualifications with additional qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Corporate Environment and Sustainability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A team-focussed style with strong organisational and project management skills
- Good client skills evidenced by an ability to maintain relationships whilst continually identifying ways to add value
- Lateral thinkers who can apply business acumen and insight to a range of challenging scenarios.
- A firm committed to making a difference in the communities within which it operates. We recognise that our own success is tied to the success of our clients, people and the communities within which they operate;
- An ambitious and fast-growing team. Our Leadership group is committed to building the Sustainability and Climate Change practice through the implementation of a clear market strategy that will both challenge and inspire our people. In recent times our team has been recognised as the ‘Best Advisory/Consultancy’ in the area of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australasia by Environmental Finance Magazine; and
- The opportunity to work in a truly multi-disciplinary team. Comprising capabilities in finance, engineering and law, our team delivers a diverse range of assurance and consulting engagements. Our clients benefit from the truly multi-disciplinary approach that we offer and our team members are provided with opportunities to develop their experience across the full range of services that we provide.
Sustainability & Climate Change