Our Consulting practice develops tailored solutions to help clients implement the right strategy in an ever changing business environment. We address the most complex and challenging business problems to optimise the growth and sustainable financial performance of our clients. Consulting utilises global best practice methodologies to address a range of matters such as business transformations, performance improvement, IT capability and people and productivity.
Our Sustainability and Climate Change practice works with our clients to understand and respond to the changing environmental and social challenges that they face. This includes helping our clients deal with the risks and opportunities presented by efforts to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions.
What our Melbourne office seeks:
We are looking for two Senior Consultants to work on engagements providing assurance over greenhouse, energy and sustainability-related data and controls.
Key characteristics required:
- At least 3-7 years experience working on assurance engagements over greenhouse and energy data reported in accordance with the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act 2008
- Chartered accounting or equivalent qualifications with additional qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Corporate Environment and Sustainability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A team-focussed style with strong organisational and project management skills
- Good client skills evidenced by an ability to maintain relationships whilst continually identifying ways to add value
- Lateral thinkers who can apply business acumen and insight to a range of challenging scenarios.
What we can offer you:
- A firm committed to making a difference in the communities within which it operates. We recognise that our own success is tied to the success of our clients, people and the communities within which they operate;
- An ambitious and fast-growing team. Our Leadership group is committed to building the Sustainability and Climate Change practice through the implementation of a clear market strategy that will both challenge and inspire our people. In recent times our team has been recognised as the ‘Best Advisory/Consultancy’ in the area of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Australasia by Environmental Finance Magazine; and
- The opportunity to work in a truly multi-disciplinary team. Comprising capabilities in finance, engineering and law, our team delivers a diverse range of assurance and consulting engagements. Our clients benefit from the truly multi-disciplinary approach that we offer and our team members are provided with opportunities to develop their experience across the full range of services that we provide.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
Sustainability & Climate Change