IDEAcarbon Ratings (CRA)
- Role : Senior Ratings Manager
- Location : London
- Salary : Competitive base salary, benefits package and generous bonus scheme and stock option plan
IDEAcarbon is an independent and professional provider of ratings, research and strategic advice on carbon finance. IDEAcarbon Ratings (CRA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of IDEAcarbon. CRA’s cutting edge products and services are designed to provide leading financial institutions, corporations, governments, traders and developers at the intersection of investing, structuring, and collateralising with unbiased intelligence and analysis of the factors that affect the pricing of environmental assets. Carbon Ratings Agency is a pioneer in this area and transforming climate finance.
As part of CRA’s strategic growth plan we are seeking to strengthen the team with a Ratings Manager appointment to help oversee the further development, management and expansion of the business. You will be based in central London (near Chancery Lane tube & City Thames Link station), to oversee a team of climate finance specialists, senior and junior analysts.
- Develop and manage the product offerings under Carbon Ratings Agency (UK).
- Manage the day to day activities within ratings and any related assignments.
- Lead on all client facing activities.
- Set, review and support the achievement of personal performance and company financial performance objectives for your team
- Regularly coach, mentor and develop the team.
The summary profile is not a full job description. The summary profile only is an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The position holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager
We are looking for candidates with:
- 3-5 years of post professional training experience of working for any of the following types of organisations: Top five accountancy firm, leading consultancy services, financial institution, legal services, rating agencies.
- Management experience with projects, staff and demonstrable client relationships
- Ideally 1 or more year’s experience in managing processes that create value add in fulfilling customer requirements.
- Ideally 1 or more years experience in the broad arena of climate change, carbon markets, corporate social responsibility, (CSR) or related areas.
There is a competitive base salary being offered with a benefits package that includes a generous bonus scheme and stock option plan.
The flat-level hierarchy of IDEAcarbon means that you will play a critical role within our team. IDEAcarbon is looking for candidates who will respond positively to this responsibility and will thrive in a fast-moving environment. You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits program which includes a bonus scheme.
Interested candidates should submit their application (cover letter and CV) to email@example.com by 23rd August 2011. As a fast-growing organisation, we are also interested to hear from candidates with different employment backgrounds who would like to join our team.
NO THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE VISA SPONSORSHIP AND THEREFORE YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE U.K.
Due to the high response of applications, we cannot respond to you all individually. If you do not hear from us after 2 weeks from the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We keep all C.V.’s on file for a period of 6 months, and will contact you to apply should new vacancies arise and your skill and experience are relevant. If you do not wish your C.V. to be kept on file, please state at the time of application.
Contact Details : Herjinder Gill
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address : http:/www.ideacarbon.com/cra