Position Type: Part-Time
Skill Level: Associate
Karbone is a comprehensive service firm focused on renewable energy and emissions markets. Karbone has the comprehensive service offering of:
- Brokerage: Voice and electronic brokerage for the new energy asset classes, such as renewable energy credits, bundled renewable power, emission credits, carbon credits and related allowances. Karbone’s brokerage team aims to provide the most efficient liquidity seeking mechanism, matching buyers and sellers and investors with project developers.
- Research and Advisory Services: In6depth analysis of market trends, supply and demand fundamentals, regulatory impacts and pending changes. Karbone’s research team leverages access to market activity and pricing from the brokerage desk and provides market focused research pieces for various market participants and clients.
- Karbone Capital Advisory Services: Practical and solution focused capital advisory services for renewable energy developers and investors. Karbone’s team meets the needs of a variety of market participants, linking capital sources to promising projects.
- Research all classes of environmental market products globally – RECs, SRECs, Carbon Credits, Emissions Allowances, Offset Credits, etc
- Research legislation, policy and regulation impacting environmental markets
- Compose research briefs and news reports on environmental markets, legislation, policy and regulation
Prior Experience Requirements:
- Current student in journalism, economics or environment
- Focus on environmental research, writing and editing
- Understanding of economics and finance
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to grasp new concepts in rapidly changing markets
Apply to: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job title
More information here.