Research Fellow – Climate Change Adaptation
- leading the research and knowledge management programmes of the Climate and Development Knowledge Network
- running the foremost tracker of climate finance – www.climatefundsupdate.org
- research on the costs and benefits of REDD+ for poor people.
- research and policy advisory work: conducting high quality, innovative research
- fundraising: attracting funds through bids and marketing, including the development of a substantial personal research portfolio
- public affairs: disseminating and promoting ODI’s work and ideas on climate change.
- extensive knowledge of climate change adaptation and its links to development, including key issues and organisations
- proven ability to translate research ideas into fundable projects
- strong analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly and excellent organisational and oral communication skills in English.