A major Energy Utility Group is seeking an Originator/ Project Manager, specialising in REDD, for its Carbon Offset Trading Portfolio.
Our client is a leading trader within the carbon markets; with REDD fast becoming a priority within the carbon market, this is an opportunity to work within a key CDM portfolio which is driven by vast resources.
Successful candidates will have experience within the REDD sector, able to originate and manage the implementation of the CDM projects through to accreditation of the CERs for trading. Localised expertise and a strong understanding of regional CDM authorities is essential.
- Contacts within the REDD Carbon market, able to be utilized in favour of our client and future portfolio projects.
- Working experience in projects and deep knowledge of the carbon market regulatory framework (including detailed knowledge of carbon project cycle, validation and verification processes, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the Kyoto and its related processes with UNFCCC.
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ambitious, innovative and success driven
- Excellent communication skills, a natural leader and team player
- Fluent in English; fluency in at least one other language a plus.