First Climate‘s Climate Neutral and Water Services (CN&WS) team is made up of a group of dynamic, energetic and highly creative individuals who work in sync to provide transaction and consulting services to companies willing to go climate neutral or replenish their water footprint. To complement this vibrant team we are looking for a Project Manager for our carbon reduction and offset projects.
- Sourcing of carbon offset projects (renewables, energy efficiency, forestry)
- Engaging with project owners, project developers and other suppliers
- Project assessment and quantification of social and environmental benefits
- Preparation of client proposals
- Support in communication of projects to clients
The candidate should ideally have a relevant study background and 2-3 years of working experience. He or she should be able to analyze and summarize technical information and feel comfortable engaging with international counterparties. Fluent spoken and written English required!
Please send your electronic application to
First Climate Markets AG
Dr. Jochen Gassner
61118 Bad Vilbel