Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative, Inc. (RGGI, Inc.) seeks to hire a program coordinator to support the implementation of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), a cooperative effort of Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic states to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from the power sector.
Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative, Inc. is a non-profit corporation formed to provide technical and administrative services to the participating states of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI). With offices in New York City, RGGI, Inc. provides administrative and technical services to support the development and implementation of each state’s RGGI CO2 Budget Trading Program. Additional information about RGGI, Inc. is available online at http://www.rggi.org/rggi.
The Program Coordinator will provide administrative, project management and program coordination support across all program areas. The Program Coordinator provides overall scheduling, logistical and process management to the organization. The Program Coordinator acts as a liaison with the Board of Directors, maintains Board records and coordinates logistics and materials for meetings of the Board of Directors, state agency staff and stakeholders on program components. The Program Coordinator also assists the Executive Director by managing timelines and logistics for deliverables, such as agendas, program materials and presentations and will assist in the preparation of these deliverables.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- Ability to learn and develop management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in greenhouse gas mitigation programs, energy regulation, energy policy, electricity markets or similar subject areas
- Experience in any of the above areas is a plus
- A Bachelors degree is required
- Three years previous experience in a similar capacity as a program coordinator or similar position
- An advanced degree (MS, MA, MPP, etc.) may be used as a substitute for some experience requirements
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are requested by July 18, but will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries please. RGGI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
More information here.