Reporting to the Director of the CMIA the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for delivering progress across a number of different areas including;
- building the CMIA’s brand on an international basis
- increasing the CMIA’s presence with respect to PR activities
- growing the CMIA’s membership base by effectively positioning the CMIA
- organizing the CMIA’s presence at industry events, including the annual UNFCCC climate change conference
- building and maintaining the CMIA’s web presence
- liaising with CMIA members to ensure CMIA is providing services which are fit for purpose and as a result maximizing overall retention of members
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing manager with a demonstrable track record ideally within a B2B environment. They will have had experience across all areas of the marketing mix and will be looking for the next challenging opportunity to test their skills. Furthermore the ideal candidate will be a self starter and someone who is capable of working at both a strategic and tactical level. Some of experience or an interest in environmental markets / low carbon economy would be desirable.