Based in Paris, you will be responsible for originating, structuring and executing investment opportunities in the primary CDM markets. You will help define the company’s investment strategy in a rapidly changing market environment and manage a portfolio of assets held over the long term. You will play a central role in the rapid expansion of the entrepreneurial investment team of CDC Climat Asset Management and the building of the company’s team.
As a successful candidate for this position you will have substantial work experience in the carbon markets. You will enjoy working in an entrepreneurial team that forms part of a publically owned group with a strong ethos of investing over the long term.
Your competencies and qualifications will include:
* Several years of origination experience in the carbon markets
* Hands-on experience in managing the full carbon project cycle
* Proven track record in successfully negotiating ERPAs and investing in primary CDM projects across many project types and countries
* Deep understanding of portfolio management across a broad range of CDM assets & high sensitivity to sound risk management; banking experience is a plus
* Proven management skills
* Excellent professional network that will support the sourcing of projects and expansion of CDC Climat Asset Management’s activities
* Fluency in English and at least a basic knowledge of French are required
Entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility
* First-rate communication skills and team player
* Willingness to travel
CDC Climat Asset Management offers a competitive and performance-based package in line with the experience of the successful candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Contact Details : Nadege Rouchausse
Email : email@example.com
Web Address : http://www.cdcclimat-am.com