- Project management involving environmental site assessments, and remedial projects
- Liaising with local authorities and coordinate waste management procedures, whether in refuse reduction, recycling or clearance.
- Project management including budget responsibilities, contract preparation, supervision and training of staff
- Monitoring the implementation of schemes and initiatives and keeping records
- Promoting sustainable forest management practices and energy-efficient technology
- Promoting awareness and educating local communities about recycling, waste management, and new initiatives
- Undertaking research and report writing
- Ensure all projects uphold legal and health and safety requirements
- Post-graduate degree in Environmental Science or Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5 years of environmental management related working experience
- Excellent presentation, leadership, interpersonal skills, team player
- Excellent technical skills with attention to detail
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Oral and written communication skills, public speaking and good administrative skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Read more about the position here.