Position Type: Full Time
Skill Level: Associate
Karbone is a full service global firm focused in the renewable energy and environmental credits field. From its headquarters in New York City with offices in London and Istanbul, Karbone provides Project Finance, Environmental Credit Brokerage and Research & Advisory services. Since its inception the firm has serviced clients, which includes renewable energy developers, utilities, large multiLnational energy companies, private equity funds, investment banks, and local and state governments. Recently amongst its other recognitions in the press, Karbone was named the Best Carbon Broker in North America.
We are expanding our team and currently seeking creative, highly energized and entrepreneurial motivated minds to join our team. These individuals will be able to guide the future of Karbone and its direction within its respective markets.
- Broker all classes of environmental markets products in the North American market – RECs, SRECs, Carbon Credits, Emission Allowances, Alberta Offsets and such
- Establish and manage relationships with traders and project developers
- Keep current with market regulations, legislation and subsequent power markets
- Take part in industry events and travel to clients in various states
Prior Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a broker capacity ideally in the above mentioned markets
- An understanding of renewables and carbon markets
- Knowledge and relationships with market participants such as utilities
- Ability to think out of the box and use creativity
- Relevant bachelor and/or graduate degree
- Knowledge of local and state regulations
- Competitive compensation package.
Apply to: Please send resumes to email@example.com and mention job title
More information here.