Presentation of the company
ENERCAP (Energy Carbon Performance SAS) is a strategic consulting company aiming for the deployment of sustainable solutions in the developed and developing countries, with a special focus in the African continent. ENERCAP is a fast moving company with highly innovative projects and is indeed not only active in carbon (CDM/JI), but also develops its activities towards the development of its own energy turnkey solutions in Africa (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency).
Our international team of experts provides consulting services to local authorities, governments, public and private companies, in order to assist them to deploy their energy and CO2 emission reduction projects.
ENERCAP benefits from the experience of its experts from an exceptionally strong and well developed network in the fields of energy, industry, institutions and governments.
Scope and Activities:
ENERCAP assists its clients (Local, regional and national governments, corporate clients) in defining, implementing and financing their carbon and energy strategy, and operates in the fields of greenhouse gases emissions reduction, renewable energy, energy efficiency, waste management or transport, with operations in Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.
To support the development of its activities, ENERCAP is now looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Director of the Carbon Pole.
• Member of the managing committee
• A partner with a significant share of the Company
• The leader of the Carbon practice – which is a catalysor / key driver for our turnkey solutions
• Located in Lyon with frequent travels – mainly in Africa
• Development of CDM/JI projects in Europe and Africa
• Relationships with institutional and private investors
• Relationships with projects partners and clients
• Coordination of a team of consultants
We offer a motivating package based on:
• fix salary
• high success fees
• significant share
Skills and Requirements
• solid track record in CDM í Development of CDM/JI projects in Europe and Africa
• Background in Energy
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• University degree (or equivalent) in Energy, Environmental Science or Technology
• Knowledge on climate change institutional and regulatory framework (including post-2012)
• Knowledge on PoAs would be an asset
• Fluency in English, French would be an asset
Please send your application to ENERCAP Human Resources Manager, Valérie Perret:
For more information about the position, please contact Alexandre Vial:
or call +33 (0) 6 16 74 82 16
Contact Details : Valérie Perret
Email : Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address : http://www.enercap.fr