Apply for the position HERE
- Carbon footprinting, occasionally life cycle analysis
- Data management and analysis
- Development/maintenance of Excel-based carbon footprinting tools
- Maintenance of emission factors database
- Monitoring of carbon accounting standards and practices
- … and more, depending on profile and motivation
Activities will include events, product launches, advertising and online campaigns, with a high degree of focus on key client channels. Additionally, you will write material on discretionary market developments, building on the specialist brand of the firm.
The intern should ideally have a study background in engineering (e.g. environmental engineering, industrial engineering and management or similar). He or she should be able to analyze and summarize technical information, feel comfortable working with numbers and should have a good knowledge of Excel. Fluent spoken and written German and English is essential for the internship!
What we offer
- International clients (most of our work is done in English)
- Flat hierarchies
- Fun colleagues
- Exciting challenges
- Support in finding a room in Frankfurt
Required start date