FLO-CERT is the independent international certifier for Fairtrade and offers verification and certification services to supply chains in order to support their development and to improve sustainable production.
The sustainability services range from providing assurance about compliance with social standards to measuring the product carbon footprint of consumer products.
With over 2000 clients in more than 70 countries, and staff and auditors on five continents, FLO-CERT has become one of the world’s leading social certification bodies, offering services that further the mission of empowering disadvantaged producers in the global South.
FLO-CERT GmbH currently has an internship vacancy in its Operations Department for a customer orientated, service driven and energetic student with an interest in FAIRTRADE.
- Assist in the calculation of the FLO-CERT Carbon Footprint
- Assist with the development of a Emissions Reduction Programme for FLO-CERT
- Assist with the development of measures to include staff in the developing Flo-CERT Sustainability Programme
- Administer the data gathering process related to the Carbon Footprint of FLO-CERT
- Administer Sustainability Programme e-mail updates to staff
- Take minutes of meetings related to the Sustainability Programme
- Assist the FLO-CERT “Green Team” in the development of an Emissions Reduction Programme
- Assist in the implementation of action points resulting from “Green Team” meetings.
- Project Leader for Marketing & Innovation
- Currently enrolled in university studies
- Fluency in English
- Quick solution-finder
- Able to work independently
- Service-oriented personality
- Interest in Climate Change & Sustainability
- Experience with Carbon Footprinting
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French
- Experience with data gathering
Read more about the position here.