Maximize the delivery of CERs from CDM projects via technical support and technical review. Assist in coordination activities between head office and local offices. Capacity building.
- Masters degree or higher in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Economics, Environmental Management, or Engineering or Finance related to energy and climate change or a closely-related field;
- Suitable candidates shall have extensive experience in the field of engineering, energy, environment or greenhouse gas;
- Minimum 2 years experience with CDM project development, implementation and management;
- Candidates will have experience of working with measurement equipment, data and records;
- Knowledge of working with ISO type systems (9000 and 14000 series) is a strong advantage;
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office specially Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in English. Chinese an advantage.