Based in Taunton, working with a global team, you will conduct and assist with the research, development, documentation, coordination and implementation of Gold Standard and CDM projects. Report on project progress, management, risks and issues.
- To assist in the coordination and implementation of carbon projects in accordance with the approved methodology of the relevant carbon project programme.
- Research and conduct feasibility studies for potential project activities.
- Provide reports setting out key programme management information for colleagues and the board.
- Stakeholder liaison and consultation
- Completing project documentation including report writing and determining emission reductions
- To assist in organisation of meetings
- Keep update to date with developments in the carbon industry
- Environmental Degree or Sustainable Development Degree minimum
- IT literate
- Proven experience in a role in the environmental sector
- Experience of self motivated travel in Africa or Asia
- Ability to work as a team player, but also to work alone and manage own work load as required.
- Time management and effective organisational skills.
- Excellent research skills
- Able to analyse varied information from a number of sources and resolve straight forward problems
- Fluent and effective communicator, written and oral
- Accessible, responsive and accountable
- Possess a sense of humour and the ability to maintain a healthy work/life balance
Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
You must be able to attend an interview in Taunton, England in May/June 2013.
Read more about the position here.