Camco International Limited (Camco, AIM: CAO) is a global developer of emission reductions and clean energy projects with operations in the US, the UK, China, Africa, Russia and SEA.Camco has a 20 year track record in project development, technical delivery and policy development, working with local industry, multinational companies, governments and regulatory bodies.
Camco is looking for bright and enthusiastic interns to support sustainable energy and low carbon projects this summer in our London office. Camco is a pioneering business with an outstanding track record creating value in the sustainable energy and low carbon markets.We are offering 3-6 month internships for our London office to support the CDM team with project delivery and gain experience in a broad range of areas including CDM project development, UN and EU climate change policy and regulation, sustainable energy and low carbon project design, greenhouse gas abatement and financial modelling skills.The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- MSc student with 1-2 years of work experience who is seeking to build experience for a career in the field of carbon, sustainable energy and climate change
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Strongly numerate ideally with some excel modelling experience
- Understanding of carbon markets and climate policy highly is desirable
- Experience of CDM project development would be an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be considered for Analyst roles.In the Cover Letter (one A4 side), please set out what you can contribute to Camco, and answer the following question: What makes a carbon offset project additional? Please quote the above reference number in the subject line. Interviews will be held in the first 2 weeks of August, and internships will begin immediately after that. Closing date for applicants: 5th August 2011
Camco is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and demonstrating that we value the diversity of our workforce.