The position reports to the manager of the climate change and environmental team in Benelux-UK/IRE-Germany.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Carry out and manage verifications of Corporate Footprint/Product footprint
• Carry out and manage advisory projects on Corporate Footprint/Product footprint
• Carry out and manage GHG emission reduction verification projects under voluntary schemes
• Participate in local marketing and sales activities and support the global organization on such activities
• Strong technical and scientific background (engineer, Master in science, or environmental sciences) and at least 5 years working experience in the following sectors working on LCA, Product Carbon footprint, environmental footprint: food & beverage, chemical industry, heavy industry, transport, retail.
• Experience with LCA software (SIMAPRO, GABI, …)
• Market and customer oriented with proven networking abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and with many tasks at the same time
• Willingness to travel frequently (approx 20 % of the time on short assignments)
• Team oriented, fast learner, generous in sharing knowledge and experience and committed to developing further DNV’s profile and visibility within the global climate change markets.
• Excellent command of English and Dutch languages (writing and speaking)
Preferred, but not required:
o French language
o Experience in auditing, Corporate Social Responsibility report verification, Corporate Inventory Verification, CDM, JI and emissions trading verification
Conditions of Employment
DNV offers a responsible job in a dynamic and international environment, an attractive salary and benefits package, and opportunities for further personal and professional development.
How To Apply
Mail your application for the attention of Christel Dillen, HR Manager of DNV Belgium to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duboisstraat 39 b1
phone: +32 3 206 65 83
e-mail: Department HR Contact