The First Climate team is made up of a group of dynamic, energetic and highly creative individuals who source and develop carbon offset, renewable energy and water projects for governments and corporate clients. To complement this vibrant team, we are looking for a “Business Development and Sourcing Manager” in South East Asia.
- Monitor the development of South East Asian carbon markets and develop related business opportunities for First Climate.
- Develop and manage a network of business partners in the SEA region.
- Develop First Climate’s carbon and green energy sourcing strategy in South East Asia with a focus on CERs, VERs and I-RECs.
- Develop and manage a sourcing network among renewable energy device owners and carbon offset project owners.
- Develop projects and coordinate project development activities.
- Engage with standard bodies and other relevant market stakeholders.
- Home Office with some travel to Head Office (Germany) and other countries.
The ideal candidate has a relevant university background and a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in the carbon markets (e.g. for a carbon market verification or consulting company). He or she is experienced in business development, project sourcing and development and/or project verification and feels comfortable engaging with international counterparties on a strategic and transactional level. Fluent spoken and written English is required!
Required Start Date
Immediately or upon agreement.
Web Address for this Job Posting
30 June 2019
First Climate Markets AG,
61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany,