Carbon Credit Capital (CCC) creates unique and effective tools for combating climate change while supporting GHG mitigation and clean energy projects around the world. Carbon Credit Capital catalyzes these environmental projects by bringing together international and local partners. Carbon Credit Capital is a wide disseminator of knowledge through print and media and a frequent speaker about carbon and clean energy markets.
- Business research, development and execution
- Supporting implementation of new business strategies
- Marketing sustainability projects via various mediums including social media
- Managing partner/client engagements and relationships
- Evaluating strategies for reaching target client audiences
- Effectively managing large amounts of data and using data management and CRM tools
- Attend networking and business development events
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a positive mental attitude
- Passion to protect the environment and climate
- Ability to work in a start-up environment with limited supervision
- Interest and knowledge of carbon and renewable energy voluntary markets
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency of MS Office Suite and experience of CRM tools like Salesforce.
Read more about the position from Carbon Credit Capital