We are recruiting the role of Assistant, Global Partnerships (50%) & Strategy and Operations (50%) for our International Secretariat to help us achieve our new ambitious goals, and build a future where people live in harmony with nature.
Assists the unit Directors in the day-to-day management of the team with designated administrative duties. Also assists other staff in the units in the effective fulfilment and execution of their functions.
- Assists the Directors in undertaking their management and leadership functions;
- Coordinates logistics for relevant internal meetings and external events as necessary, prepares documentation for assigned meetings and monitors follow-up;
- Organises meetings and appointments for the unit Directors and streamlines requests and workload;
- Helps collect input for meetings, and attends and takes notes, when required;
- Deals with enquiries and correspondence, contracts, reports, finance administration, and other documents as required.
- Maintains webpages, calendars, leave forms, filing, archiving systems and contact databases for the team;
- Provides back-stopping for the PA to the Global Conservation Director (and vice-versa) and general office support functions for team members
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Secretarial/ Administration diploma from a secretarial college, or equivalent;
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a secretary/PA to a senior management function.
- Experience of working in international teams across multiple time zones and languages; familiarity with WWF or other NGOs an advantage
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to prioritize; attention to details;
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Excellent team player with good networking and interpersonal skills;
- Good awareness and sensitivity of different cultures and ability to communicate cross-culturally;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch; other languages an advantage
- Excellent computer knowledge and office software, including Excel, graphs, PowerPoint, internet, intranet, and database;
- An interest in the field of nature conservation, natural resource management, or sustainability
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?
Upload your covering letter and CV on LinkedIn as one file. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Work permit restrictions may apply.
Deadline for applications: 10 March 2017