The Conservation Enterprise Manager will work closely with the Chief Investment Officer. The successful candidate will join a small team in Denver and will help to grow the office and, over time, may grow to manage his/her own staff. Our Denver office offers the feel and the opportunities of a start-up with the resources of a large company. This position will come with a significant amount of autonomy; and the successful candidate is expected to take initiative and, over time, to develop his/her own portfolio of clients.
The main tasks of the Conservation Enterprise Manager will be:
- Assist clients with development of new business models and conservation finance strategies;
- Design development plans for our client’s initiatives and oversee their implementation;
- Conduct financial analysis and valuation of conservation investments; and
- Support transaction, due diligence, and asset management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5 years of professional experience in management or strategy consulting
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highest ethics and integrity
- Project management experience, including managing budgets
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems with limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Basic computer skills including experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Interest in environmental conservation
- Some classes at the undergraduate or graduate level in biology or ecology
- CFA, MBA, or other relevant graduate degree
- Experience in agriculture management and investment
- Experience with large and complex land use projects
- Experience working with foundations and family offices
- Proven experience in business development
This position is based in our Denver Colorado office.
Read more about the position here.