Date Posted: 06/20/2013
Country Name: United States of America
Organization Name: Nuru
Nuru International is interested in expanding its Social Enterprises Business in Kenya and Ethiopia. Nuru is hiring a Carbon Markets Intern to explore carbon markets opportunities for three months. The project could potentially extend longer. San Francisco is the desired location of this internship but other cities could potentially work.
The intern will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for writing an extensive research piece on carbon market business opportunities, including supply chain and life cycle assessments as well as rebates and incentives. The intern may also be involved in other tasks such as identifying buyers.
• Business degree (MBA desirable)
• Minimum 2 years of business experience
• Strong financial modeling, research gathering and analysis skills
• Prior experience in renewable/sustainable energy or carbon markets strongly preferred
• Prior experience in developing world desirable
• Ability to work independently and proactively
Please upload your resume/ CV and cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Read more about the position here