Date Posted: 07/05/2012
Country Name: Germany
The Climate Neutral (CN) team is made up of a group of dynamic, energetic and highly creative individuals who work in sync to provide transaction and consulting services to companies willing to go climate neutral. To compliment this vibrant team we are looking for a “Marketing and Communications Manager”. You will assist the team of CN-experts in delivering marketing and communication services to support their sales activities. You will report directly to the Managing Director of the CN-department.
Key Responsibilities include support in on-going activities in the following fields:
- Development of the department’s strategic positioning within the global CN market
- Improvement the CN-department’s branding
- Development of design and content for the department’s webpage including market-specific contents (e.g. for varying domestic CN-markets or specific CN-products)
- Continuous development of CN-marketing material for products, offset projects etc.
- Development and support of client retention acquisition programs/tools (e.g. digital newsletters, online campaigns)s
- Presentation of First Climate’s CN-services at events and trade fairs
You have a degree in marketing and communications, with practical work experience of at least 2-3 years in a marketing and advertising agency. Strong project management capabilities are a must, as is, professionalism, reliability and attention to detail. You enjoy working independently in an international environment and are confident in both German and English. Outstanding writing and communication skills in both languages are essential for this role.
Read more here.