California, United States of America
WestWater Research and American Water Intelligence
8301 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93117
Water rights trading and water resource development are emerging markets that are creating abundant business opportunities. However, these new markets are not always easily understood. WestWater Research and American Water Intelligence are coming together to provide information and direction to water trading and development opportunities through a series of thought-provoking, regional conferences.
These events will be the premier forum for leaders from Wall Street to the water sector to provide valuable insight on:
- Investing and financing water development projects in the US
- Are water rights a good investment?
- Pricing, trading and other market fundamentals
- Legal and regulatory risk management in water deals
- Native American water rights in an era of water marketing
- Environmental water markets and mitigating water development
- Making business sense of the water development sector
Water is a critical component of our economic future, and the western US has many issues relating to water supply, development and management projects, environmental regulations, and expanding populations. All of these issues also offer political and financial challenges, as well as investment opportunities.
More information here