As part of the CDM/JI/VER Origination Unit, your main task will be the management and development of a strong project development and execution team. You will coordinate project sourcing and development activities and develop new markets in India and abroad.
- Coordinate the CDM development of projects
- Support CDM methodology development and development of complex project types
- Coordinate project due diligence (financial, technical, counterparty, CDM)
- Provide quality control and assurance in the project development and due diligence processes
- Coordinate and execute policy and technology related consulting work
- Develop actively a network and liaise with cooperation partners, project owners and other stakeholders in the CDM market
- Assist in the periodic market assessment and evaluation of the sourcing and execution strategy
- Develop new business focus areas and geographies
- Represent First Climate at forums, conferences, exhibitions and workshops
You hold an Engineering degree from a reputed institute along with demonstrated relevant working experience in the CDM field of at least 5 years. Additional technical working experience within a relevant industry sector is a plus. Knowledge of climate change policy and the Carbon Market, CDM, greenhouse gas emission reduction technologies is expected. Your ability to work as part of a multicultural and diverse team is accompanied by strong project management skills gained in the energy, waste or industrial sector. Analytical, problem solving and strong communication skills as well as proficiency in English are critical for this role.
ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT MATCH THE CRITERIA DESCRIBED WILL BE CONSIDERED
Send your application to