The First Climate team is made up of a group dynamic, energetic and highly creative individuals who source and develop carbon offset, renewable energy and water projects for their corporate clients. To complement this vibrant team we are looking for a “Senior Consultant CO2 – and water management” for our corporate clients in Germany and globally.
Key consulting fields include:
- Corporate climate strategy and CO2 -management
- Corporate water strategy and water management
- Calculation and reporting of CO2- and water footprints for corporates and products
- Valuation, management and reporting of natural capital for corporate clients
- EU-ETS compliance for corporates in Germany affected by the EU-ETS
- Strategic development of First Climate’s consulting business
- Sourcing and management of consultancy mandates
- Set up and manage a team of consultants at First Climate
The ideal candidate has a relevant study background and a minimum of 5 years working experience in environmental consulting and business development. He or she is experienced in CO2-and water management and feels comfortable engaging with international counterparties on a strategic and transactional level. Fluent spoken and written English is required!
Please send electronic applications to
First Climate Markets AG
Dr. Sascha Lafeld, CEO
Industriestraße 10, 61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Read First Climate’s job announcement.