- Undertaking research and gathering data
- Quantitative analysis on client projects
- Communicating results internally and to clients
- Writing reports and producing other deliverables
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comfort with complex quantitative analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Well organised and good at planning own time
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues in a team environment
We are looking for a proactive team player with:
- Relevant research and analytical experience in a professional environment, either a large corporate, management, technical consultancy or think-tank
- Degree educated (1st class or equivalent) in a numerate discipline, 2nd degree highly desirable (e.g. MSc)
- Experience of energy efficiency, energy or climate policy, or low carbon technologies would be advantageous
- Proficiency in foreign languages desirable
The successful candidate must have unrestricted right to work in the UK, outstanding written and spoken English, and good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We offer the successful candidate:
- A chance to work on an influential portfolio of projects internationally within a mission-driven organisation, in a friendly team environment
- A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
To apply send a CV of no more than 2 sides to firstname.lastname@example.org
20 March 2013
20 March 2013
Read more about the position here.