Conduct research to support analytical studies on climate change and other European policy topics including literature review, stakeholder surveys/interviews and collection and processing of data
Draft sections of project reports and other deliverables under the supervision of senior team members
Support project management including communication with partners and external experts and internal/external reporting tasks
Support for business development, including development and drafting of proposals
Liaison and meeting with clients and stakeholders to review and report project progress
- Masters degree or higher in environmental protection/policy, economics, social sciences or other relevant discipline
- Background and experience in European public policy analysis; in-depth knowledge of environmental policies including climate change is desirable
- Minimum 3 – 5 years prior work experience; focus on climate change is considered an advantage
- Experience managing quantitative data and use of relevant software is an advantage
- An independent, self-starter personality
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work on a wide range of issues in addition to climate change
- Excellent written and spoken English; knowledge of other EU languages strongly desirable
Please submit your CV, a brief letter of motivation and the Milieu application form before 24th October to Eva Limburska by e-mail email@example.com or by post to Milieu Ltd. Rue Blanche 15, 1050 Brussels.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. To be considered you must attach all the required documents.
For more information, click here