- Gather, prepare and upload relevant Platform content (such as news, events, vacancies, publications, tools, projects) on a regular schedule
- Maintain and update databases and archives
- Expand outreach via social media, and national and regional networks
- Track and monitor platform usage and feedback
- Follow up on FCA emails and communications
- Support the Executive Director in fundraising, partnership-building and platform development activities as required
- Help draft text, newsletters, reports and articles as required
- Degree/expertise in forestry, natural resources or a related field. Familiarity with REDD+ and other forest carbon initiatives is preferred.
- Experience working in and familiarity with the Asian region
- Interest in and commitment to environmental and socio-economic development issues
- Basic information gathering and analytical skills
- Strong English writing and communication skills
- Strong computer skills. Previous experience with WordPress and website management would be an added advantage
- Experience working with social media and online communications would be an added advantage
- Enterprising, enthusiastic and responsible person committed to high-quality work and meeting deadlines
- Capable of working well on one’s own and with a team
Interested candidates may apply via email to Unna Chokkalingam (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending a cover letter that demonstrates his/her interest and qualifications for the position, curriculum vitae or resume, two references and a writing sample.
Read more about the position here.