carbonjobs has been engaged by one of Australasia’s leading property and real estate management groups to source a Sustainability Director for responsibilities spanning the entire Australasian property portfolio.
– You will look forward to developing and delivering significant and measurable sustainability initiatives throughout our asset portfolio and offices in Australasia. With your ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders, you’ll provide technical expertise and recommendations to the Leadership Team on further opportunities relating to environment and sustainability management and will work with other key leaders throughout the business do deliver significant results in energy reduction, waste management and other key areas.
– Ideally you’ll have technical qualifications in property, construction or engineering with at least 5 years experience in a similar role. Academic qualifications within Environmental Sustainability, Carbon Management and/or Corporate Sustainability will be highly regarded.
– Identify and actively support business development opportunities related to environmental performance
– Participate in sustainability related procurement projects to drive cost savings and improved environmental performance / lower Carbon footprint
– Work with internal and external specialists to develop enhanced processes / tools to improve energy and environmental understanding across Australasian operations
– Undertake regular communication and progress updates with key internal stakeholders
– Understand the technical requirements of the energy efficiency, carbon emission and other environmental regulations relevant to the group’s operations.
– Coordinate internal and external stakeholders and develop efficient and effective processes to meet compliance reporting and associated requirements.
– Liaise with the industry, government and regulatory authorities to ensure the gourp’s needs and concerns are understood and effectively communicated.
– Assist in the development and implementation of innovative approaches to reduce the carbon and environmental footprint of the group’s assets.
This represents an excellent chance to join a market leader who has embraced leading energy efficiency technologies for many years within their head office operations.
Contact: John Revie – e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: +61 (0) 420 970 334