The Industrial Processes unit offers strategic consultancy for the (energy-intensive) industry. We link our know-how to political framework, our technical expertise and experience strategy development to authoritative analysis. We consult our clients in the field of development of energy and climate protection strategies including carbon footprints, compliance of EU emission trading, long-term concepts of energy efficiency optimization as well as research studies for possible savings of greenhouse gas.
As a (Senior) Consultant EU Emission Trading you consult companies of the energy-intensive industries, who face strong challenges due to the complex new regulations in the EU emission trading of the third trading period (2013-2020) self dependently. You have proven competencies in the fields of green gas monitoring, reporting and the allocation policies of the EU emission trading and you combine your knowledge with service and solution-oriented commitment. As a Senior Consultant you contribute actively to the acquisition of new projects and develop project proposals independently.
- University studies (ideally natural science / engineering) and 3-5 years of professional experience
- Industry knowledge in one or more energy-intensive industries (energy provider, chemical industry, iron and steel, glass, paper, cement/ chalk, etc.)
- Professional experience of implementing EU emission trading in companies
- Structured and service oriented work style, also while being pressed for time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in winning and managing projects
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Fluent business German and English
- Proactively seeking out opportunities
To apply, send in your CV and cover letter with the subject “(Senior) Consultant EU-Emission Trade”
Read more about the position here.