10:10 runs a variety of innovative campaigns which aim to cut carbon while taking conversations about climate change to new audiences. Our work spans supporting carbon cutters – from doctors and teachers to landlords and llama trainers – to helping our Solar Schools embed green energy at the heart of their communities. Meanwhile, there are exciting new campaigns being developed ready for launch later this year.
- Excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and an ability to juggle workloads.
- Strong writing ability with good grammar and spelling.
- Confidence, adaptability and a willingness to work hard and get stuck in.
- Desirable attributes
- Familiarity with current debates in the world of climate change, carbon-cutting and renewables.
- Basic understanding of the UK renewables industry – specifically solar and feed-in tariffs.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Evidence of experience in public facing roles – not necessarily in this field.
- Money: £10 per day stipend
- Location: Camden Town, London
- Hours: Four days a week
See the full job announcement here.