- Role : Intern & Consultants
- Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
- Salary : Competitive benefits and salary package
Seeking Intern & Consultants in our Johannesburg office
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Camco is looking for bright and enthusiastic graduates or experienced consultants to support sustainable energy and low carbon projects in our South Africa office. Camco is a pioneering business with an outstanding track record creating value in the sustainable energy and low carbon markets.
We are offering 3-6 month internships for our South Africa office to support our consultancy and CDM team with project delivery and gain experience in a broad range of areas including CDM project development, UN and African climate change policy and regulation, sustainable energy and low carbon project design, greenhouse gas abatement and financial modelling .
This internship will possibly lead to a permanent, full time position in our South Africa office on local terms.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
• MSc student with 1-2 years of work experience who is seeking to build experience for a career in the field of carbon, sustainable energy and climate change
• Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
• Strongly numerate, ideally with some excel modelling experience
• Understanding of carbon markets and climate policy is highly desirable
• Experience of CDM project development would be an advantage
• Willing to travel in Africa
We are also interested in hearing from candidates who are experienced Senior Consultants looking for a project and business development position in South Africa, in the area of sustainable energy, climate change policy and low carbon markets.
If you are interested in either opportunity, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter by 26 August to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Cover Letter (one A4 side), please set out what you can contribute to Camco, and answer the following question:
What makes a carbon offset project additional?
Email : email@example.com
Web Address : http://www.camcoglobal.com