Our Client, a leading integrated energy company, is seeking a business development manager to join their Obligation Delivery team. This role is integral to drive the continued development and success of the team.
As business development manager you will drive new and existing client relationships and contribute to the ECO Carbon Savings obligation targets.
- Represent the company across the industry
- Identify and secure multi million ECO contracts, likely to be with Local Authorities and Housing Associations
- Advise clients on interaction between ECO and the Green Deal
- Proven experience of securing and managing multi million contracts within the Public Sector
- A strong understanding of the energy efficiency market
- Previous delivery against commercial sales targets
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Application deadline: 11/16/12
For more information on this position, click here