To grow our associate network, we are looking for individuals with expertise in the following areas:
- Energy efficiency policy and programmes
- Emissions trading and carbon markets
- Energy and climate change economics
- Energy system modelling
- Large scale project finance (energy specific)
- Renewable technologies (deployment and innovation)
- Sustainable cities and urban planning (including eco-city projects)
- Sustainable and low carbon transport
- Sustainable agriculture and water and land management
- Climate change adaptation
- Impact assessment, policy evaluation and monitoring and evaluation
- Strategy consultancy to the energy industry
We are particularly interested in associates who have experience of working in the above areas outside of the UK and who are prepared to travel on collaborative assignments.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your experience and primary fields of expertise and attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV (preferably project based) and an indicative day rate.
More information here.